Preferred work experience:
- Two or more years of work in a payments processing company or card network or retail bank or FinTech company, as a retail banking risk management officer, with specific experience in handling KYC compliance functions.
- Bank and Payment Industry KYC compliance standards and policies, risk management and KYC validation policies and procedures
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Related professional certificates/qualifications
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management resources
- Creativity and the desire for self-development
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and be results-driven
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Develop and maintain the Card Operations KYC requirements platform for its UPI prepaid card issuing program.
- Develop a system to collect and assess KYC data from customers, as part of an application for an UPI prepaid card, or as a pre-approval strategy.
- Work with the Processor I2C and use their KYC validation platform to validate KYC data against all required Watch Lists, prior to approval of an UPI prepaid card issuance, in accordance with UPI best practice and policies.
- Primary KYC compliance point of contact for all prepaid card issuance
- Joint responsibility with Compliance and Risk Administrator for any final decision on card issuance, if enhanced KYC is needed
- Conduct quarterly KYC review on customers to ensure up to date KYC data is validated
- Contact customers regarding all KYC requirements, including enhanced requirements.
- Other related duties as required