Preferred work experience:
- Two or more years of work in a Payments processing company or card network or retail bank or FinTech company as a risk management officer, with specific experience in handling card risk management or fraud monitoring functions.
- Bank and Payment Industry compliance standards and policies, risk management and fraud handling policies and procedures
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Related professional certificates/qualifications
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and bilingual in Spanish and English
- Creative and results oriented, with the desire for self-development
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic growing job environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Work with the Processor I2C and use their fraud monitoring and control tools to monitor and prevent fraudulent card usage, in accordance with UPI best practice and policies.
- Develop and maintain an effective fraud monitoring strategy, policies and procedures
- Fraud Control & Velocity Monitoring using UPI and I2C monitoring tools
- Review transaction and merchant data to determine fraud activity
- Contact customers regarding suspect activity
- Assist with fraud prevention training for staff
- Work with UPI fraud officials to investigate suspect activity, and provide support to external fraud investigators
- Complete monthly fraud activity status reports
- Report all fraud activity to UPI as mandated, using the respective tools and processes.
- Other related duties as required