Preferred work experience:
- Two or more years of work in a payment processing company or card network or retail bank or FinTech company, as a retail banking compliance or risk officer, with specific experience in payment industry KYC / AML / ATF and PCI compliance standards and policies.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI), UPI or Visa or MasterCard Payment Networks, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Terrorism Financing (ATF) and Bank Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and standards, in a prepaid card issuing business.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law or similar.
- Related professional certificates/qualifications.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Creative and results oriented, with the desire for self-development.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic growing job environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The Compliance and Risk Administrator is responsible for ensuring the Card Operations compliance with all PCI, AML, ATF, KYC, UPI and Processor regulations and standards and best practices.
- The Administrator has a supervisory role and is responsible for staying up to date on all applicable regulations and ensuring that the Card Operations policies and procedures and training programs are consistent with such.
- Supervise the KYC, Fraud and Dispute Administrators to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Draft internal policies and ensure compliance with all PCI, AML, ATF, KYC, UPI policies and procedures.
- Supervise annual PCI review and certification.
- Supervise UPI operational reviews and onsite inspection, and correct any compliance errors in the agreed timeframe for successful certification .
- Train staff and conduct periodic reviews of policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports for Card Operations Manager on compliance issues and violations.
- Conduct periodic internal audit of team functions and practices.
- Review policies to ensure they are up to date and practical while compliant.
- Vet all legal contracts, cardholder and merchant terms and conditions prior to signing or distribution to ensure compliance with industry and UPI compliance policies.
- Other related duties as required.